Architizer’s A+ Awards program seeks to identify and spotlight the very best in the AEC design industry, focusing on innovative companies of all sizes, geographies and specialization.
Per Architizer, our company stood out for our ever-present commitment to design excellence and our Living-Centered Design philosophy. They appreciated our work as a solutions design firm, committed to shaping spaces, experiences and possibilities where all people continuously flourish.
Living-Centered Design and innovation shine in much of our recent work and projects opening in the year ahead. Just a few examples include:
- Deeply meaningful healthcare spaces that will help alleviate health challenges and advance care including the LAC+USC Restorative Care Village, the MLK Child and Family Wellbeing Center, and UIC College of Medicine Simulation + Training Lab.
- Breakthrough workplaces for leading-edge companies including Upwork, Cboe, Showtime, Atlassian and more.
- Transformational education projects that re-imagine what’s possible for students and communities like Purdue University Northwest’s Bioscience Innovation Building, Kaiser Permanente’s School of Medicine and the D’Youville Health Professions Hub.
- Novel research spaces that propel the future of discovery including the Johns Hopkins University’s Applied Physics Laboratory and Caltech Resnick Sustainability Resource Center
- Civic-focused projects from the Mobile Museum of Tolerance to Jamaa Birth Village’s Equal Access Clinic and 201 Ellicott.
The Architizer honor builds on a series of important distinction for our team. In recent years, we’ve been named to Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list twice, a World Changing Company, a Health Organization of the Year, and continue to lead in our annual industry and market rankings.