CannonDesign is excited to present the next installment of our Buffalo Urban Futures Forum: The Future of Buffalo’s Niagara Street Corridor on Wednesday, May 30 at The Atrium at Rich Products Corporation. This session will bring together local leaders focused on guiding the future of Niagara Street and the surrounding neighborhoods. Panelists will discuss strategic redevelopment plans, and share their perspectives on future growth.
Join us for a panel discussion, drinks, networking, and interactive planning activities.
Buffalo Urban Futures Forum: The Future of Buffalo’s Niagara Street Corridor
Wednesday, May 30
1 Robert Rich Way
- 5:45 – 6:10 p.m. – Doors open, drinks and networking
- 6:10 p.m. – Panel discussion, featuring
- Paul Ciminelli, President and CEO at Ciminelli Real Estate Corporation
- Dr. Lorrie Clemo, President of D’Youville College
- Barbara Rowe, President of Vision Niagara
- Howard Rich, Vice President of Corporate Relations, Rich Products Corporation
- 7:00 p.m. – Drinks, networking and interactive planning activities