CannonDesign is proud to share it will host Innovation Accelerated by Design, a presentation and panel discussion featuring speakers from Kaiser Permanente, University of Utah and Showtime on Thursday, Nov. 8 at 5:30 p.m. at the Herman Miller Showroom in Los Angeles. The full description, panelists information and RSVP link is included below.
Innovation Accelerated by Design
In our hyper-competitive world, innovation is a defining measure for success. From student entrepreneurs seeking to launch breakthrough companies and products, to healthcare institutions accelerating discovery in patient care and global businesses hoping to spur new ideas that increase revenue and competitive differentiation – everyone craves innovation.
This presentation and panel discussion will explore the idea that we can purposely design spaces to achieve higher levels of innovation. Offering a look at leading-edge buildings, systems and solutions, the event will comprehensively address the connection between design and innovation.
- 5:30 – 6 PM Doors open, drinks and networking
- 6 – 6:40 PM – TED Talk style presentations from
- 6:40 – 7:20 PM – Panel Discussion on Design + Innovation
- Presenters and panelists include:
- Jana Winograde, President of Business Operations, Showtime Network
- Troy D’Ambrosio, Executive Director of the Lassonde Entrepreneur Institute at University of Utah
- Sunil Shah, VP of Facilities Strategy, Planning and Design for Kaiser Permanente
- Mehrdad Yazdani, Director of Yazdani Studio of CannonDesign
- Moderated by Swapna Sathyan, Director of Workplace Strategy & Change
- 7:20 – 8 PM – Drinks and Networking