CannonDesign and Steelcase Education will bring together education industry leaders and influencers to examine the concept of lifelong learning at Steelcase WorkLife, New York City. Speakers will discuss how various elements of education design, curriculum, technology, etc. impact continuous education and learning environments.
- Jeff Selingo, education author, contributing writer, former editor for The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Cherise Bernard, Ph.D., Academic Relations, Talent Acquisition, Diversity at Spotify
- Rebekkah Hogan, Research Program Manager at Facebook
- Kim Yohannan, Principal Manager, External Research & Academic Alliances at Dell EMC
- Mark Valenti, President/CEO, The Sextant Group
- Tony Boccanfuso, President, University-Industry Demonstration Partnership
- Maya Georgieva, CIO, Digital Bodies – Immersive Learning; and Director, Digital Learning, The New School
- Randy Hall, Senior Facilitator, Educational Technology at the Lower Hudson Regional Information Center (LHRIC)
- Jeffrey Ashley, Director of the Center for Teaching Innovation and Nexus Learning, Thomas Jefferson University – East Falls Campus
- Steve Slifka, National Architect & Design Leader, Steelcase Education
- Marisa Sergnese, Training & Professional Development Leader, Steelcase Education
- Jill Dark, Director, Strategic Workforce Architecture & Transformation, Steelcase
Mark your calendars and RSVP today!