Next week, the Healthcare Design Conference will bring over 4,000 designers, health professionals, and innovators together in San Diego, CA to focus on Better Care through Better Design. CannonDesign looks forward to leading a number of sessions in collaboration with health industry leaders from across the country. These include:
- The University of California, San Diego’s powerful collaboration process that helped realize a bold new vision for growing its campus.
- How inclusionary discovery strengthens a pediatric brand for BJC Healthcare.
- The Health-Centered Design approach at ProHealth Care’s new cancer center that will
anchor and maintain a strong healing process for chronic disease outside the facility.
- The PACT Design Guide that supports new models of primary care for the VA.
- How applied research findings on the latest benchmarking data can improve throughput in key patient care areas.