Healthcare Radius magazine will moderate this event that focuses on how noise affects the healing of patients and the focus of healthcare workers. The findings of a new AECOM study suggest that too many patients are exposed to unwanted noise and a lack of privacy while they are recovering. Room acoustics are crucial in healthcare spaces are require thoughtful design and consideration. Jocelyn, director of our healthcare interior design practice, has worked in this realm for more than 25 years and is invested in creating an optimal patient experience.
The other panelists include:
- B.R.Sriram, Director – Design, Sonics
- Mathew M. George, Principal, MMG Acoustical Consultants
- Rang Emei, Principal. Helix Healthcare Architecture
- Dr. Bakul Parulkar, Consultant, Audiology and Speech therapy, Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre
- Naresh Duble, Head – Continuous Improvement and Marketing, Knauf Ceiling Solutions