We were excited to host the recent webinar on Educating K12 Students Safely and Effectively in 2020-21. The webinar took place Thursday, June 11 at Noon MT and united local K-12 leaders.
As attention shifts to the 2020-21 academic year, how can social distancing be maintained in classrooms? How might school buildings look and operate differently? The panelists discussed these questions and more as we look toward the immediate and long-term future.
- Terry Davis, Director of Operations, Maintenance and Construction, Littleton Public Schools
- Bill Kurtz, CEO, DSST Public Schools
- Rob Stein, Superintendent, Roaring Fork Schools
- Stuart Brodsky, K12 Practice Director, CannonDesign
- Moderated by: Angela Evans, Reporter, Boulder Weekly