The webinar, The Trajectory of Telemedicine and Technology in Pediatrics, will take place Wednesday, June 10 at 1:30 p.m. EST.
This is the inaugural round-table webinar, hosted by FKP | CannonDesign, on how pediatric hospitals are rethinking their futures in the age of COVID-19. Our panel includes children’s hospital leadership, healthcare providers and entrepreneurs creating new technology impacting telemedicine:
- Dick Argys, Senior Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer and Chief Cultural Officer, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Suzy Jaeger, Senior Vice President and Chief Patient Experience & Access Officer, Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Dr. Mitchell H. Katz, Ambulatory Medical Director, CHOC Children’s Hospital
- Carolyn Mee, CEO & Founder of Sound Scouts, a digital child hearing test
- Moderated by Diane Osan, Pediatric Health Practice Leader, FKP | CannonDesign