The pandemic poses unique challenges as colleges and universities look to bring students back to campus to live, study, recreate, eat and move forward. This webinar highlighted key ideas, strategies, and realities that can help institutions as they work to offer students the safest and most successful learning opportunities.
- Laura Arroyo, Associate Director for Residence Life, University of Colorado Boulder
- Lt Col Bradley Davies, Director of Cadet Wing Operations, United States Air Force Academy
- James Rosner, Associate Vice Chancellor, Facilities Management and Planning, University of Denver
- Tom Alford, Senior Vice President, Saunders Construction
- Moderator: Owen Hill, Colorado State Legislator on Education Committee