The prestigious annual industry report highlights the premier architecture design firms in the world and we are extremely proud to be included.
Specifically, our firm earned the following global recognition.
- #12 overall architecture practice (up one position from the 2020 report)
- Top 10 architecture practice in North America
- #6 global health practice
- #7 global education practice
- #10 global science & technology practice
- #1 Facility Optimization Solutions firm globally.
- #7 engineering practice for an architecture firm
Our #12 overall ranking is based in the number of architects in the firm, while the other rankings are based on annual revenue. A summary published in the World Architecture 100 report highlights our Living-Centered Design approach, continued leadership in key markets and recent work with Kaiser Permanente, New York University, West Park Healthcare Centre and the Museum of Tolerance.