The premier industry ranking for US-based architecture companies, Architect 50 differentiates itself by measuring firms not by size or revenue, but on business and sustainability performance and design excellence.
The #4 ranking speaks to the success of numerous actions our firm has taken over the past 12-18 months, including:
- Strategically expanding design capabilities and geographic reach through mergers with FKP, Bennett Wagner Grody Architects and gkkworks.
- Launching Amp, our in-house incubator to surface new products, services and processes to better serve our clients and enable our design teams.
- Establishing a Diversity & Inclusion Council to foster meaningful dialogue and action related to diversity, career development and equity in our practice and the industry.
- Our unwavering commitment to design excellence, championed by our design leaders across the firm; in 2017, CannonDesign was recognized with 74 awards for design excellence and innovation.
- Extensive leadership in technology innovation, including partnering with NVIDIA to launch Holodeck, a tool that empowers multi-user virtual reality experiences to enhance client communication and design outcomes.
- Advancing sustainable strategies internally and with our clients, including extensive thought leadership around designing resilient structures in the face of a changing climate.
All of these actions position CannonDesign to best respond to the dynamic changes happening in our industry and our clients’ businesses. Architect has published the full rankings, methodology and other exciting content on their website as part of the report’s launch.