Jocelyn Stroupe, our director of healthcare interiors, contributes to the Healthcare Interior Design 2.0 podcast in its newest episode. With 25 years of industry experience, Jocelyn is a leader in the design of healthcare interior environments and thrives at uniting the disciplines of planning, programming, branding, and facility management with cohesive, comforting interior design. She is especially invested in understanding the unique needs of all users – patients, visitors, providers and staff – in healthcare settings.
In the Healthcare Interior Design 2.0 podcast, listeners will learn:
- How hospitality is playing an increasingly important role in healthcare design and why it’s a trend with permanence
- Insight on major projects including the Centre hospitalier de l’Universite de Montreal (CHUM), Nantucket Cottage Hospital and Kettering Cancer Center
- How more hospital systems are asking healthcare designers to create a patient and caretaker experience that sets them apart
- How to infuse creativity in patient-centered design decisions that meet certain criteria including budget
- Advice for healthcare interior designers just beginning their careers
- Other thoughts on leading design trends for 2019 and beyond in healthcare design