While there is little we can predict when it comes to the long-term effects of COVID-19 on our society. Consensus has been reached on one front, however. The need for broadened and more accessible mental and behavioral health services will continue to grow indiscriminately across America.
This discussion united leading national experts representing the spectrum of mental and behavioral healthcare. Panelists discussed how their organizations are navigating the uncharted waters of specialty patient care amidst a global pandemic and the strategies being employed to position for a future full of unknowns and what ifs. Attendees heard first-hand perspective into the key learnings, operational responses, and future considerations that providers must face as we enter a decade of new and expanded models of care.
- Dr. Cassandra Newkirk, Chief Psychiatric Officer, Wellpath
- Jonathan Sherin, MD, Ph.D., Director, Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health
- Harsh K Trivedi, MD, MBA, President and CEO, Sheppard Pratt
- Tim Rommel, Principal, Director of CannonDesign’s Mental and Behavioral Health Practice
- Moderated by Stephanie Vito, AIA, Vice President, CannonDesign