The annual Healthcare Design Expo + Conference, from Oct. 22-26 in Cleveland, showcases the latest in healthcare design thinking, projects, innovation, products and more. Our thought leaders will share their expertise in mental health design, modular design, hospital operations and more. CannonDesign and Blue Cottage of CannonDesign presenters include:
- Shary Adams, AIA, ACHA, EDAC, LEED AP and Heidi McElroy, “Design for Medical/Mental Health Comorbidity: Inclusive Design Implementation“
- Michael J. Smith, AIA, LEED AP, and Tim Rommel, AIA, MRAIC, “Team Effort: The Role of Designers and Contractors in Behavioral Healthcare Design“
- Troy Hoggard, AIA, EDAC, “Advancing Modular Design and Construction on a Micro Hospital“
- Stephanie Vito, AIA, “The Future of Behavioral Health Team Stations“
- Brooke Anderson, MHA, ACHE, and Jarntip Lutz, “Transition Planning: Creating Harmony Between Operations and Construction“
Additionally, the University of Illinois Chicago Surgical Innovation Training Lab project team will be presented with its Healthcare Design Showcase Award of Merit and Remodel/Renovation Bronze Award.