There is a warmth about Amy that is hard to describe—but if you've met her, you’ve felt it. Amy is a cheerleader for everyone, always pushing people to be the best versions of themselves. She embodies that in her own life through community involvement with ACE Mentor, Youth Build, Safe Connections, Women in Architecture—to name just a few.
As the leader of our St. Louis office, Amy’s role is to connect and support. Whether that be with clients, the community, or our CannonDesign team—Amy is all about making connections between people and projects in places that otherwise may not be obvious. She fully embraces our Living Centered Design philosophy in that it’s our responsibility to serve and support the communities in which we live and work.
A few clients and collaborators
- BJC HealthCare
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Jamaa Birth Village
- St. Louis Shakespeare Festival
- Empowering staff and clients to reach new goals
- Leading complex teams and efforts
- All things sports—baseball, football, basketball, all of it
- Mentoring the next generation of architects
- Her husband and two energetic boys
- Her career path, which started in pediatric cancer research and has now led her to the world of innovative design
- Her DIY home improvement projects