Chris is a storyteller. He harnesses the power of art, words, graphics and technology to inspire people and deeply connect them to the environments they share.
The human emotional experience is central to everything Chris does. It impacts the way he leads and inspires our environmental graphics team, and how he designs immersive and multi-sensory environmental experiences. He’s particularly adept at leading creative conversations that unearth surprising and functional solutions that celebrate culture and express a brand. He’s achieved this on dynamic projects of all scales, from massive sports arenas, hospitals and university campuses to small community centers and clinics.
A few clients and collaborators
- University of Georgia
- University Health Truman Medical Center
- Texas Christian University
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
- Georgetown University
- Branding, exhibition design, environmental graphics, graphics master planning, wayfinding and signage, donor recognition
- Sticking to budgets and achieving client visions without sacrificing quality
- Working with fabricators and installers to ensure the implementation of solutions meets our standards of excellence
- Building our environmental graphics team into a national practice
- Leading the signage and wayfinding for the largest new healthcare project in North America—the Centre hospitalier de l'Université de Montréal
- Being a family man dedicated to his faith, wife and two beautiful daughters
- Discovering creativity and inspiration in the mountains—his happy place