Dylan has a lot in common with the moon: he’s a star-gazing dreamer, kind of pale-skinned and a force-of-nature wavemaker.
Dylan’s mission is simple: think differently, make beautifully. He brings new levels of creativity to every type of project while also leading our in-house graphic design team. His way of uniting human-centered methodologies and active design exploration makes working with him a masterclass in optimism, storytelling and joy.
A few clients and collaborators
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kirkland Ranch Academy of Innovation
- Children’s Hospital of Orange County
- Creative optimists
- Brand identity design and strategy
- Experience design and environmental graphics
- Facilitation and ideation
- Napkin origami
- Named Emerging Leader by the Design Futures Council
- Having work featured by NPR, NBC News, Wired magazine and Fast Company
- Being able to read and write ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics at age 10