Make space for diverse voices in the design process and watch an equitable future unfold before your eyes. This perspective drives everything Jenny does as a leader in our education practice. Working with institutions across the West Coast, she unpacks the nuances of serving students from all backgrounds and leads projects that boldly advance DEI commitments.
Since joining CannonDesign in 2005, Jenny has become an expert in project delivery and client and student engagement. With a drive to create spaces that enrich campuses and accommodate the needs of diverse learners, her leadership translates into uniquely designed spaces that address campus challenges and strengthen opportunities for advancement. To Jenny, successful design not only impacts people’s lives but should also generate a visceral feeling of belonging.
A few clients and collaborators
- Kaiser Permanente School of Medicine
- Ohlone Community College
- University of California, Riverside
- California State University, Long Beach
- Loma Linda University
- Project management
- Designing for diverse learners
- Student life
- Mom to an amazing daughter who is her driving inspiration
- Her hometown of Merida, Mexico, and her heritage
- Being licensed in both California and Mexico