Before you design a great solution, you need to unite a great team. That idea has driven Jim’s design work and passions for the past 25+ years. He’s carried it with him as he’s led important projects across the country—sports, recreation and athletics venues, science and engineering buildings, and spaces where student life thrives.
Jim excels at surfacing ideas and bringing them to life. He manages not only client expectations but also the internal design team to stay on schedule and on budget. He finds it a huge honor when a university selects his team to create a new building or shape a master plan. That’s when the magic happens—he forms intimate moments with his team and helps shape a plan for a client that leaves their campus stronger by multiple measures.
Some Clients and Collaborators
- University of Memphis
- Missouri State University
- St. Louis University
- University of Missouri Columbia
- Collegiate athletics and recreation
- Discovery and innovation fueled by science
- Taking beautiful photos of life, nature and buildings
- Worked with more than 40 colleges and universities in 24 states
- Everything about his family
- His love for hiking and biking