A new building is not successful just because it’s beautiful. Its success is largely due to the incredible amount of project management that happens behind the scenes. This is where Jose shines. He guides our firm-wide project leadership team in advancing our approaches to project management, delivery methods, risk management, forecasting and staffing.
A member of our firm’s executive team, Jose is focused on continually improving our business practices to ensure we’re best prepared to meet our clients’ evolving needs. As one of our firm’s most experienced project leaders, he oversees our firm-wide project management training program and leads some of our most monumental projects. He most recently served as project principal for the Centre hospitalier de l’Universite de Montreal (CHUM)—one of the largest new healthcare construction projects in North America.
- Alternative delivery methods, including public-private partnerships
- Managing large-scale, urban projects
- Mentoring and training project managers
- Staying connected to his Chilean roots
- Tennis—he’s a tennis fanatic
- Loves to play his 100-year-old piano