There’s beauty in every ounce of Mark’s design work, making each experience meaningful and memorable.
He is tireless in his study of each nuance and detail. The past, the present, the future, every conceivable angle—he creatively considers them all in his pursuit of design ingenuity with breakthrough architectural and interior workplaces and commercial environments.
It pays off, too. Not just in awards, media coverage and honors (Mark’s a Fellow of the AIA and has been named Workplace Designer of the Year by Interior Design), but more important, for clients. The spaces he designs measurably transform culture and business, enliven community and enrich lives.
Mark creates truly remarkable, inspiring work. He sees each opportunity to leverage design as a creative catalyst that yields uncompromising, purposeful results. He’ll listen, ask, care, collaborate, dream, explore…whatever it takes to make every ounce count.
Some clients and collaborators
- Commercial clients seeking transformation
- Organizations ready to blur creative boundaries and go beyond the expected
- Those who value design excellence
- Discovering and designing solutions that work beautifully
- Empathy—an unparalleled ability to hear and understand his clients
- Creative optimism
- Loving father to three
- Designing custom sculptural furniture pieces and collections sold globally
- Travel, playing piano, exploring the outdoors and continually learning