Miranda is driven to make art every day. This ambition is ever-present in her life—both as an at-home artist and maker, and as one of the leaders of our environmental graphic design group.
Regardless of the medium, Miranda blends graphic design, technology, storytelling and art to craft bespoke experiences that reinforce brand identity, celebrate an organization’s culture and connect people to environments in profound ways. Her superpower is translating project goals into surprising solutions that capture the heart, soul and story of a place.
A few clients and collaborators
- Texas Woman’s University
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center
- Seneca Valley School District
- Experiential design and branded environments
- Communicating identity and vision in an environment
- Wayfinding and how people navigate places
- Creating experiences that connect to and impact people
- Having a full letterpress studio in her house
- Hiking, canoeing and backpacking in 20+ national parks
- Spending years teaching design in higher education