Nick bridges the gap across client facility teams, boots-on-the-ground client representatives and their stakeholders. His laser focus—combined with blended experience as a designer, consulting facility planner and software implementation specialist—makes him uniquely qualified to solve even the largest building management challenges.
As a catalyst for change, Nick is responsible for engaging our clients as partners in the total process. He has played a key role over the last decade in propelling FOS from a small, regional team to a major, multi-office practice.
A few clients and collaborators
- University at Buffalo
- City of Urbana
- Salvation Army
- Perkins School for the Blind
- University of Cincinnati Health
- Data-centered programs to facilitate strategic planning
- Coffee consumption
- Being a third-generation builder
- His three adorable kids
- Being able to fix everything he owns