Paul is a highly accomplished attorney focused on risk management, corporate governance, ethics and compliance. He joined CannonDesign after spending 30 years working for the FBI as a Special Agent, Special Assistant United States Attorney (SAUSA) and as Chief Division Counsel.
Under Paul’s guidance, our firm has created an industry-leading ethics and compliance program anchored by a robust Code of Conduct, ethics and integrity hotline, rigorous compliance training, and ethics-driven protocols and procedures. Paul has shared his knowledge with dozens of design firms to help kick-start their compliance efforts, and he co-founded Core Consultancy, LLC (alongside Mary Waz and Nick Mineo) to help organizations of all types establish business practices firmly rooted in ethics.
- Risk management
- Helping others navigate through organizational conflict and ethical conundrums
- Ethics and compliance training and education
- Working long-term undercover assignments with the FBI
- Leading the discussion about compliance in the AEC industry
- Running sub-eight-minute miles in the Boston Marathon