Tom’s approach to leadership is deeply fueled by his love for sports. A longtime athlete himself, he knows that teamwork, communication and coaching are integral to success—and he brings all those attributes to his role as the leader of our Buffalo and Pittsburgh offices.
Widely respected and well-known as a community and industry influencer, Tom oversees a team of more than 200 teammates located across Western New York and Western Pennsylvania. Building on our 100+ year history in the region, he’s focused on mentoring staff, advancing our brand and presence, and creating new partnerships across our core markets.
A lifelong Buffalonian, Tom has immense love for the region and endless optimism for its future. He believes in the power of Living-Centered Design to bring people together and make our communities more sustainable and equitable for all.
- Business development
- Mentoring, supporting and developing staff
- Assembling teams completely aligned with client challenges
- Permeating positivity while cultivating excellence
- A lifelong athlete and soccer player
- Co-founder of two not-for-profits, the Buffalo Stallions Soccer Club (Formerly Empire United Soccer Academy) and Algonquin Sports for Kids
- Proud father of four wonderful children
- Unusually good ping pong and bubble hockey player