CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Student based in our Mumbai office. Look at the description below. If you think your skills and experience, make you a good match for this position, we’d love to hear from you. We’re looking for creative, curious, empathetic people to join our Living-Centered Design movement.
ABOUT OUR FIRM
CannonDesign is an integrated design solutions firm focused on helping people continuously flourish. Whether designing for innovations in health, new scientific discoveries, equity in education or the next big idea in business, we use our Living-Centered Design approach to help organizations realize widespread change. Our ability to design transformational places, plans and strategies is why Fast Company named us a World Changing Company and one of the most innovative design firms in the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This internship will work under the supervision of a Licensed Architect and project leadership provide students with an opportunity to be a member of our multi-disciplinary team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Contribute to the design process by utilizing various software platforms in addition to REVIT such as, the Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino, Sketch-up, and Grasshopper.
- Build physical building models.
- Produce architectural documentation.
- Produce graphics materials and images for client presentations.
- Assist in product research.
- Participate in the review of construction phase documentation.
- Attend in-house project team meetings.
- May perform other duties as required.
ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualified candidates must be enrolled in and work toward a Bachelor degree in Architecture.
- Strong creative design portfolio is essential as are strong communication, teamwork, presentation, graphics, organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Proficiency with Revit and Enscape preferred. Proficiency with Bluebeam, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite required.
- Proficiency with Revit, Enscape, Bluebeam, and Adobe Creative Suite preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
ABOUT WORKING HERE
- We are relentless in our pursuit of client adoration (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are about.
- We are committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us – and focused on the future of design. We advocate for equity, diversity, and inclusion efforts through the leadership of our DEI Council, Employee Resource Groups and other community advocacy initiatives.
- We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you.
For a general overview of our benefits, please visit our careers page at www.cannondesign.com/careers/
Please note that candidates can only apply to our positions on our company Careers site. It's not uncommon for scammers to create positions that look legitimate on other sites; never enter your information or apply for CannonDesign positions on any platform. Should an issue arise that you feel we should be aware of, please contact us. Please provide your resume and portfolio when applying.
As a condition of employment, all employees are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by state, or local law.