CannonDesign is proud to have earned top 10 distinction in Architectural Record's prestigious annual Top 300 U.S. Architecture Firms list. The annual survey identifies the largest and most impactful design firms in the country based on overall revenue.
Our firm's growth and success is fueled by our Living-Centered Design ethos, a novel approach to creative problem solving that blends the best attributes of human-centered and systems-based design. Through Living-Centered Design, we imagine, create and implement solutions that advance human vitality, further equity, optimize business and protect our planet all at once.
Here are just some of the current projects Living-Centered Design is fueling across our firm:
- Bold new cancer care centers for University of Chicago Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering and Mount Sinai Medical Center among others.
- Projects focused on mental health, homelessness and/or affordable housing in cities from Buffalo to Los Angeles.
- Cutting-edge research spaces for Johns Hopkins University, National Renewable Energy Laboratory and other leading research institutions.
- Workplaces set to redefine how we think of work with companies like Square and LinkedIn.
- Breakthrough learning environments including a PK-6 school designed like a children’s museum, a high school reimagined to align with future jobs, and better wellness spaces across higher education.
This recognition from Architectural Record builds on significant momentum for CannonDesign as our firm was recently named #1 in both health and education interiors by Interior Design and earned top rankings for health, education, science, sports and facility management in the World Architecture 100 list.