Chris proudly leads a team of strategists who deliver insights that set the stage for our clients’ future success. From world-class research institutions to major tech companies, clients value that Chris connects ideas across industries to bring thoughtful, well-researched and unexpected solutions to their thorniest challenges.
Always focused on the future of work and company culture, Chris helps organizations reach new heights. He is also deeply focused on social impact design with his Blue Cottage of CannonDesign teammates and has been a key leader for our pro-bono Open Hand Studio.
A few clients and collaborators
- Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
- CJ Blossom
- Purdue University
- Future of work
- Culture transformation
- Portfolio and campus strategy
- His incredible, generous family
- Open Hand Studio (CannonDesign’s platform for public interest design) and our decade-plus commitment to social impact
- Having enough self-awareness to avoid (most) dad behavior