A former competitive swimmer and coach, Colleen’s competitive drive echoes in her design work and leadership.
Let’s get better today. That’s her mission. And as the Director of our Sports, Recreation and Wellness Practice, Colleen helps colleges and universities create the most incredible, inclusive, high-performing collegiate recreation and athletic facilities where students can flourish.
Truly at the forefront of sports design, Colleen possesses an almost unrivaled level of design and planning expertise. She regularly speaks at prestigious sport and recreation conferences, writes articles and serves on design awards juries. She is an inspiring voice and a beacon for progress, constantly pushing new possibilities that strengthen wellness cultures across North America.
A few clients and collaborators
- Institutions committed to empowering holistic student wellness
- Athletic departments ready to unleash student-athlete potential
- Olympic and international games leaders
- Creating leading-edge sports, rec and wellness spaces
- Uniting teams to create stronger health and wellness cultures
- Blurring the lines across recreation, wellness and student life
- Advancing leading-edge sports and athletics training spaces
- A lifelong love of the water. Swim, row, repeat.
- Giving back to young athletes and nourishing Boston-area communities
- Empowering future recreation and design leaders