The first thing you should know about Dale is he loves what he does. Whether leading the design vision for a new interiors project or playing chef at home with his family, he brings heart and dedication to everything he takes on.
This passion radiates from Dale as he leads our New York City interior design practice. With a 30+ year career designing a treasure trove of projects, he’s honed the power of design thinking and its ability to improve the human experience. He approaches design with an open mind and meticulous craft, ensuring teamwork is always at the heart of his projects. Schooled in industrial design, he has a rare ability to translate bold, audacious vision into tangible solutions that enhance and enrich life.
A few clients and collaborators
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- The US Census Bureau
- Kaleida Health
- Understanding the comprehensive factors that influence how people experience space: operational, functional, social, psychological and technological
- Aligning interior solutions with financial and lifecycle goals
- Leading teams and understanding the nuances of leadership: when to be in front, when to follow and when to push
- Serving as a previous IIDA NY chapter president and chair of the group’s Futurists Forum
- Co-chairing the IIDA NY’s Business Leadership Training program with Pace University’s Lubin School of Business to bring new skills to mid-level designers
- Sitting on the Dobbs Ferry Architectural and Historic Review Board
- Once had a client write a song about a facility he designed