Deirdre’ helps clients realize the added value in intentional planning of technology, perspective and objectivity, and equipment planning best practices, giving projects and clients a competitive edge.
Armed with a unique set of skills and competencies, Deirdre’ considers herself to be a client advocate who understands the apprehension and emotion associated with change and leverages her experiences to encourage dialogue and feedback. She consults with stakeholders on the integration of technology, anticipates potential operational challenges, devises strategies to minimize obstacles, and identifies and develops solutions. This translates into a process that parallels best practices in medical equipment planning and is a Blue Cottage of CannonDesign differentiator.
A few clients and collaborators
- Children’s Hospital of Orange County (CHOC)
- Texas Children’s Legacy Tower
- Texas Children’s Woodlands
- Developing strategic technology solutions to space and workflow challenges
- Effectively interfacing with varying levels of stakeholders and across multi-disciplinary service lines
- Defining and developing effective operational strategies and objectives
- Love, life and family
- Being a Trekkie
- Her skills with arts and crafts, scrapbooking and sewing