Hazim has dedicated his career to developing spaces that inspire students, teachers and communities to ‘raise the human condition.’ With a focus on establishing and maintaining strong culture and personal relationships with clients, Hazim believes that good design reflects solutions that advance communities.
Hazim has more than 20 years’ experience in the design and management of education projects throughout Southern California. He approaches each project with the goal of understanding a client’s vision and helping them rethink strategies and facility investments to better support outcomes for all campus stakeholders. Skilled in operational excellence, client engagement and talent development, Hazim leads our Los Angeles office and local client teams in creating transformational spaces for students and communities across the region.
A few clients and collaborators
- Long Beach Unified School District
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- Polytechnic School
- University of Southern California
- Pasadena City College
- K12 education design
- Client engagement
- Team building
- Proud husband and father to three children
- AIA-PF Jean Roth Driskel Scholarship Fundraising Trustee
- Alma Fuerte Public School Board Member
- Mayfield Junior School Board Member