Greg Bennett is the Business Practice Leader for our Los Angeles, Irvine and San Diego offices and a member of our firm’s board of directors. With over 30 years’ experience—16 of that at CannonDesign—he is a proven leader at driving financial success, alignment and management of resources, process delivery, and staff growth and development.
Greg's ability to optimize and improve business operations is influenced by his deep experience managing complex projects of all types. He is an enthusiastic mentor to emerging project managers and a leading voice in the firm for quality and risk management. As one of our Integrity Champions, he plays a leading role in creating a stronger culture of ethics and integrity in our California offices and beyond.
A few clients and collaborators
- University of California San Diego Health
- Providence Health & Services
- Trinity Health
- Managing and balancing the complex interests and needs of our clients and project teams
- Focusing on business and operational collaborations among our offices
- Championing ethics and compliance in our workplace and client relationships
- Great food and entertaining with family and friends
- Avid runner
- Home improvement “weekend warrior” renovating a mid-century ranch