Having dedicated most of his career to CannonDesign, Kevin knows a thing or two about how our firm designs and delivers successful projects. That’s why he sits on our firm’s executive team and oversees our risk management practices, as well as various integrated services.
A project leader for more than 30 years, Kevin guides our organization in making risk-effective decisions that create and sustain value for our clients and our business. An expert in alternative delivery, he also provides executive client leadership and guidance for projects delivered via public-private partnerships and design-build. Most recently, he acted as the project executive for the Centre hospitalier de l’Universite de Montreal (CHUM)—one of the largest new healthcare construction projects in North America.
- Identifying, evaluating and mitigating risk
- Alternative delivery methods
- Leveraging the full strength of CannonDesign’s integrated service offerings
- Weekend drives in a 1965 Shelby Cobra
- Downhill skiing and tennis
- Has traveled to 20 countries
- On the constant search for new playgrounds to visit with his grandson