Whether Marc is hammering out a technical challenge, mentoring his team of engineers or bringing a client’s vision to life, he is constantly striving for engineering excellence.
As the St. Louis and Texas office engineering leader, Marc has partnered with architects and engineers to create successful projects for multiple disciplines and clients. While responsible for engineering and its direction, Marc is a client leader who oversees project management activities and also serves as a mentor who finds great joy in advising the next generation of engineering leaders. He is a champion of integrated project delivery and is skilled at tapping the best expertise from across the firm to exceed his clients’ expectations.
A few clients and collaborators
- Washington University School of Medicine
- Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Franciscan Hospital
- Chilled water systems
- Laboratory HVAC systems
- Indoor air quality
- Single malt scotch
- Inventing three words catalogued in the Urban Dictionary
- Doubling the size of the St. Louis engineering team
- Crowd-surfing as lead singer of a band