Marijke believes there’s no better feeling than sharing that ‘aha’ moment with the client. She thrives on disentangling complex problems for individuals and organizations and making positive change in the world.
Marijke has proven experience aligning institutional assets across the education and civic sectors to better support organizational missions and the humans they are meant to serve. She has committed her 25-year career to expanding market success, cultivating client relationships and providing data-informed recommendations that drive business growth.
A few clients and collaborators
- Stanford University Law School
- University of Washington
- Hawaii School Facility Authority
- San Francisco Zoo
- Oakland Unified School District
- Strategic and facilities planning
- Client engagement and relationship building
- Translating institutional missions into actionable plans
- Expanding equity in learning outcomes
- Raising two teenagers
- Exploring on bike and on foot
- Gardening (unsuccessfully)