Mike is a collaborator and leader who generates new ideas for healthcare environments by drawing on his decades of experience while still being inquisitive and informed about new perspectives and trends. As co-director of our health practice, he thrives on collaboration and shapes the leading-edge strategy and direction of the practice, one of the largest in the world.
Mike is also one of the foremost leaders in the design and development of both Academic Medical Centers and Comprehensive Cancer Centers, for both NCI Comprehensive Centers and regional hospitals. He focuses his energy guiding clients on today's next practices, with an eye to creating solutions around the healthcare of tomorrow.
A few clients and collaborators
- Mayo Clinic
- Johns Hopkins Medicine
- University of Minnesota Health
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- University of Chicago Medicine
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Fusing known best practices and future-facing innovations to improve patient care
- Designing empowering and curative full-spectrum health care facilities
- Weighing social, economic and human variables to help clients adapt to the future of healthcare
- Keeping up with my daughters as a “cheer dad”
- Mentoring the next generation
- Fixing anything that is broken