With incredible drive, Abbie approaches every project she touches as an opportunity for design to be a catalyst for change—across an organization, a community, even society as a whole. Her passion lies in helping institutions break down physical and cultural barriers to advance bold innovation and medical breakthroughs.
She understands how design can positively influence her clients' business plans, operations and physical environments. She is transforming the healthcare design industry through leading by example and never settling for the conventional, resulting in teams and solutions that raise the value and perception of architectural design and experience.
A few clients and collaborators
- University of Chicago Medicine
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Shirley Ryan Ability Lab
- All those ready to redefine what's possible
- Transformative design thinking that breaks down boundaries
- Flipping conventions on their head and never settling for the status quo
- Female empowerment in the workplace
- Raising three amazing kids
- Experiencing new worlds and cultures through travel
- Mentoring incredible female leaders in and out of the industry