Don’t sugarcoat the problem—or the solution. To achieve a thriving, truly equitable world, Paul believes we must make bold changes to improve the social infrastructure of our public education systems.
As a strategic planner with a gift for facilitating straight talk about complex issues, Paul helps educational leaders align their core values, data and stakeholder voice in structured design-thinking processes. Leveraging his talents in data storytelling and interactive facilitation techniques, he creates a dynamic planning environment where diverse perspectives are appreciated and participants become enthusiastic co-designers of innovative solutions.
A few clients and collaborators
- Long Beach Unified School District
- Baltimore County
- Salem Public Schools
- St. Vincent St. Mary High School
- District Master Planning
- Educational Equity Assessments
- Data Analytics and Visualization
- Developing pro-bono parametric capacity dashboards that supported the safe reopening of schools during the coronavirus pandemic
- Designing a state-wide planning process of unprecedented scale in Hawaii
- Contributing to the reopening of New Orleans schools after Hurricane Katrina
- His homemade Paella Valenciana with sublimely caramelized socarrat
- His family