Rich lives and breathes the New York way of life and understands the unique challenges and opportunities of the New York City metro area. He’s devoted much of his career to healthcare design, building a sterling reputation for guiding organizations in making smart and impactful facility investments—from small-scale renovations to sprawling new healthcare buildings.
Rich excels in bringing a systematic, data-driven approach to big challenges, using his team-building strengths to consistently provide clear communication and support to the whole team. He enjoys leading our New York City office and experiencing and adapting to the constant changes to the city's physical, social and cultural landscapes.
A few clients and collaborators
- Northwell Health
- Richmond University Medical Center
- Summit Medical Group
- Penn Medicine
- Building teams with tailored expertise to tackle any project challenge
- Maintaining long-term, trusted relationships with top-ranked East Coast healthcare institutions
- Managing a variety of small- and large-scale complex projects
- Building strong teams and lasting relationships with coworkers and clients
- Mentoring and advancing teammates’ professional goals
- Family and his two amazing daughters