Transformative learning methodologies, environments and business models are changing how we educate tomorrow’s global citizens. CannonDesign’s education practice uses our resources, imagination and leadership to engage our clients and shape creative solutions for the most complex educational challenges of our time.
This evolving educational landscape addresses new learning prototypes and technological advances, business model changes with alternative funding streams, demographic shifts of the traditional student toward more diverse learning populations and learning needs, and maximizing space utilization within a highly sustainable environment.
Discovering innovative approaches
Our mission is to meet and exceed our client’s challenges. Our integrated team of designers, planners and thought leaders shape learning through our strong culture of collaboration and client partnerships.
We advocate re-establishing education’s role as a partner in the global knowledge economy, with innovation and incubation across the entire educational spectrum.
We’d Love to Hear From You.
Our integrated Education Practice is ready to support your learning mission and share the innovative ways we have helped others meet the evolving educational landscape.
- Academic Centers
- Business, Law and Professional Schools
- Campus Athletics and Sports Fields
- Campus Life
- Campus Master Planning
- Campus Outreach and Advancement
- Community Colleges
- Education Advisory Services and Strategic Planning
- Environmental Graphics and Branding
- Health Sciences and Academic Medical Centers
- Innovation and Incubation Environments
- Libraries and Learning Spaces
- Performing and Visual Arts
- Recreation and Wellness Centers
- Residence Life
- Science + Technology Education and Research
- Additions and Renovations
- Master Planning
- Independent Schools
- Elementary Schools
- Middle Schools
- High Schools
- The Third Teacher+
Education Practice Leadership
Education Insights E-newsletter
Sign-up for our quarterly e-newsletter to get the latest industry trends and strategies from our leaders.