Alison’s project management experience helps her think more holistically about integrating our architecture and engineering practices in Boston and beyond. Her work ranges from integrated imaging OR suites, undergraduate life sciences laboratories, medical schools, inpatient hospitals and more.
She’s worked on international and national projects and has served on the AIA's International Practice Committee Advisory Group. A few of her professional passions include coordinating patient experience, design and standards of care into healthcare spaces.
- Managing healthcare projects across a variety of scales and technical typologies
- Building trusting client relationships through open and direct communication
- Supporting individual's professional growth in the interest of building great teams
- Avid reader of science fiction and historical fiction
- Staying busy with my three children
- Exploring cities through their history, art and architecture