Change a building, change a life. That’s the kind of impact possible on a university campus. And that’s what drives Lynne to continually elevate the student experience through design.
Lynne always keeps her eye on the big picture. She recognizes the campus experience can shape a student’s trajectory beyond graduation, so she aims to deliver the best student outcomes by leading clients through a deeply engaged design process. She is skilled at building rapport with all institutional stakeholders and encouraging consensus around the optimal solution. Her passion for curating campus spaces that engender a feeling of belonging has left a tangible impression on student unions, residence halls, intercultural centers and other areas that serve as a “home away from home” on campuses across the nation.
A few clients and collaborators
- University of Utah
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- University of Rhode Island
- Texas Christian University
- Student life
- Residence life
- Campus engagement
- Delivering a unique, impactful solution to every project regardless of scale
- Building a successful career serving students across the country while raising three young men
- Increasing diversity in the Boston office, where nearly 46% of employees are women