Carolyn is a key leader within CannonDesign’s in-house legal team and a member of our firm’s board of directors. She has more than 15 years’ experience providing in-house counsel to global organizations, with the last five years being spent at our firm providing guidance on contracts, corporate and licensing matters, and intellectual property matters.
Among Carolyn’s many strengths is an ability to connect people and build consensus. She has played a central role in helping our firm diversify our service offerings and establishing our in-house innovation incubator, Amp. Her ability to think critically and strategically is an invaluable asset as our firm continues to grow.
- Mitigating risk and growing business
- Corporate and licensing matters
- Advancing and protecting original ideas
- Former No. 1 singles tennis player at Baylor University who still competes locally
- Proud mother of two
- Married to Buffalo-area local sports radio talkshow host