Whether collaborating with clients or colleagues, David brings people to see challenges in novel ways and expands their vision to the world around them.
David is our firm’s executive director of design—championing our Living-Centered Design ethos and deep, creative exploration of solutions for the built environment. He coalesces the most innovative and talented minds from across the firm—from building performance experts to advanced computational designers to experience strategists—to deliver design solutions that transform organizations and catalyze societal change. David’s work has received design recognition across a variety of different building typologies and is published globally in leading architecture publications including Architectural Record, ARCHITECT and Azure.
A few clients and collaborators
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Washington University School of Medicine
- University of Cincinnati Health
- Shaping buildings around human experience
- Engaging top leadership in the design process
- Synthesizing and bringing clarity to complex design needs
- Awarding scholarships to architecture students through the AIA
- His three amazing grown kids
- His shared love of art, music and film with his wife