Challenge accepted. Debbie has always been drawn to consulting for healthcare. Beginning with her career as a pediatric physical therapist, her interest has centered around the importance of the family and patient experience. She is also very passionate about raising social awareness—addressing racism and disparities, and their effect on healthcare outcomes.
Her experience is grounded in Lean philosophy and based on a belief that all individuals have a right to high-quality, cost-effective health services. A steadfast problem solver, Debbie is dedicated to developing impactful solutions based on a thorough understanding of the complex operations and workflows unique to healthcare environments.
To Debbie, collaboration with her Blue Cottage of CannonDesign and CannonDesign teammates is key to successful outcomes. She is adamant about building a culture of high-performing, multi-functional teams and always strives to develop meaningful, long-lasting, trusted relationships. She loves thrilling her clients with amazing outcomes that exceed their expectations.
A few clients and collaborators
- Children’s Hospital of Orange County
- UC San Diego Health
- SCL Health
- Healthcare strategy
- Facilities planning
- Lean Healthcare process improvement
- Transition and activation planning
- On the cusp of achieving a Master of Applied Science in Population Health Management from Johns Hopkins University
- Her commitment to mental and physical well-being
- Watching her boys achieve their passions in life