Jim has walked through the halls of a hospital knowing the pressures administrators and clinicians face as they plan new facilities, renovations or operations changes — he worked for nearly a decade as a facilities administrator for New York State’s largest healthcare system. He brings that experience to the design side, where he uses his expertise and perspective on projects ranging from new inpatient hospitals to the adaptive reuse of existing commercial buildings for new clinics and ambulatory centers.
He takes the time to invest in the complex issues healthcare organizations are facing and leads teams with tailored expertise to come up with groundbreaking and change making solutions. From technical know-how to broad "future of" thinking, Jim is committed to taking on healthcare’s greatest challenges.
A few clients and collaborators
- Northwell Health
- NYU Langone Health
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Dual perspectives of healthcare design — client and firm-side
- Adapting existing spaces into state-of-the-art healthcare destinations
- Technical and regulatory knowledge of NYC metro area
- Mentoring the next generation of healthcare designers
- Designing a second home on lakefront property in upstate NY
- Exploring New York City-area emerging artists and art galleries