Jim has walked through the halls of a hospital knowing the pressures administrators face as they plan new facilities, renovations or operations changes—he worked for nearly a decade as a facilities administrator for New York City’s largest healthcare system. He brings that experience now to the design side, where he uses his expertise and perspective on projects ranging from new inpatient hospitals to renovation of urban clinics and ambulatory centers.
He takes the time to invest in the complex issues healthcare organizations are facing and leads teams with tailored expertise to come up with groundbreaking and changemaking solutions. From technical know-how to broad ‘future of’ thinking, Jim is committed to taking on healthcare’s greatest challenges.
A few clients and collaborators
- Northwell Health
- NYU Langone Health
- New York Presbyterian
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Dual perspectives of healthcare design—client- and firm-side
- Adapting existing NYC spaces into state-of-the-art healthcare destinations
- Technical and regulatory knowledge of NYC metro area
- New York City-area museums and art galleries
- Preserving and honoring the historic buildings of the city