Kristin is the future-focused leader of our Houston office. She shapes the business growth, trajectory and service diversification for the office, all while managing the people who make our Houston office one of the most dynamic design hubs in Texas.
An interior designer, Kristin has always had a deep affinity for healthcare, and she works hard to merge the complex functional requirements of the industry with empathy, compassion and wellness. She believes hospitals and health facilities shouldn’t be places we fear visiting. Instead, they should be energetic, full of color and experiential—all attributes she infuses into every environment she designs. Her work has amassed numerous awards for design excellence, and her leadership was recognized with a 40 under 40 award from Building Design + Construction.
A few clients and collaborators
- Texas Children’s Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Health System
- University of Texas Medical Branch Galveston
- Nemours A.I. DuPont Hospital for Children
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Advocating for patients and their families and translating their needs into the user experience
- Leading advisory committees to translate patient, clinician and staff perspective into design solutions
- Managing the integrated design process, from architecture through interiors to consulting
- Creating a truly integrated interior design practice in Houston and beyond
- Shifting perspectives to appreciate the value interior design brings to a project
- Mentoring and working with office staff to help them realize career goals and aspirations
- Wanted to be an actuary growing up—her first art class wasn't until age 19