Unite bright minds, design, public art and civic mission, and wonderful outcomes take shape. That’s the philosophy that drives Mike and his work each day. He is ever-engaged, from serving on boards and committees to hosting local forums, launching public art galleries and community activism.
With incredibly diverse experience spanning the globe and key sectors including commercial and mixed use, workplace, education, civic, health and more, Mike is a positive force in the design world. He deeply engages communities and organizations in the design process, strengthens them and sets them on trajectories for generational transformation.
Some clients and collaborators
- Community-focused institutions
- Businesses ready to move beyond the status quo
- Artists and art enthusiasts, from the Albright-Knox to Ai Weiwei
- Workplace of the future
- Blending public art and dynamic architecture
- Civic impact
- Designed his family's home with his wife
- Half Ironman
- Painting, sketching and his own artwork