For Mike it’s simple, if you care about the future, then you must prioritize sustainable design solutions.
A tireless advocate for sustainable, resilient and regenerative design, Mike has worked with a wide array of clients from health and research organizations to universities to advance planet-friendly solutions for the challenges our built world.
As a registered architect with more than 23 years of professional experience, Mike has a deep knowledge of not only how buildings and systems come together, but how organizations and people do as well. Mike manages our sustainable design practice and works to infuse sustainability into every facet of our business from design work to internal processes
A few clients and collaborators
- WellSpan Health
- University of Rochester
- Novartis Institutes of Biomedical Research
- New England Aquarium
- Energy, water and resource efficient design
- Third-party design management and certification
- Sustainable and resilient site design
- Proud father
- Recalibrating his Boston-area home to be as environmentally-friendly as possible
- Backpacking the wilderness of New England